Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, Monday: Part 2

It's late Monday night and I was about to delete my previous post, since it was so negative and whiny. But then, I decided it would be more uplifting to instead blog about how the rest of the day went since that post this morning. So:
~ I somehow got the printer to work just long enough to print out Matt's resume and cover letter, which are now on their way to someone looking to hire an operations manager. The computer and printer subsequently went back into virus mode, but the girls finished most of their schoolwork on my laptop and I was able to participate in an OKVA teleconference as well.
~ I received an unexpected and encouraging email from a relative who is also a friend. Thanks, Becky!
~ I  briefly chatted with a neighbor I hadn't seen in a while. Her little boy is 2 months old and he is a smilin' cutie!
~ Our plans to grill burgers for dinner turned into family fun, tossing the football and chasing eachother around the backyard. It's not often that all ten of us are out there together. It was also a great opportunity to snap a few pictures.
                                                                                                         





 


It was a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment