Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

Could life get anymore stressful than it is right now?  I don't think so. The desktop PC is unusable thanks to a virus that we can't get rid of, and since it has the printer installed, I can't even print out Matt's resume to send to a job lead. It also means that my three girls will have to take turns doing their online schooling on my laptop, which is the only functional computer in the house. (Matt's laptop overheated and fried a few months ago.)
Really?  As if things are difficult enough, now I've got to deal with this as well?
Matt has a sinus infection and can hardly get out of bed; Zac has an ingrown toenail that needs surgery, and we have no insurance. I can't even afford to get my hair cut, much less pay medical bills.
We put our house on the market FSBO this weekend and we've had no fewer than five brokers call, hoping to get a piece of commission.  The vultures are circling.
I have to wonder how much else is going to get piled on us before God decides we've had enough and opens His Hand. I'm at my wits' end.
 God promises that His grace is sufficient for us.  If I was not assured of His Word, these obstacles would seem insurmountable.  I'm praying for the peace that passes understanding, so that we may fall on Him and dwell in His grace. That's all I know to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment