Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Broken

Matt went back to Indy yesterday, and since it's Spring Break here he took Seth and Ally with him. I have only 5 kiddos for the next 8 days. Seems strange counting out only 4 paper plates at meal time (Nate and I don't eat with the other kids). The house actually seems quiet with only 6 of us here!
Abby, Madi and Katie have spent the better part of the last 2 days playing with Legos. I hope the weather turns warmer so they can play outside as well. Me thinks Legos may get boring after a week or so!
It certainly is a good feeling to know that all the housework is caught up (since we never know when the realtor will need to show the house). Feeling a bit lazy -- but with no unfinished tasks hanging over my head I guess I should enjoy it without guilt!
When Matt returns we will be a complete family again. Zac will be on HIS break, so we will enjoy Easter together as 10 Varnells.
Have a great week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment