Friday, October 1, 2010

And That's How it Goes...

Well, if that doesn't sting like the dickens, I don't know what does. I'm wearing my brave face for the sake of the kids so they don't see the stress Matt and I feel. Inside, however, I'm throwing a pity party. 
Why? It's because we have neighbors moving in right next door. I'm sure they're very nice people, and it so happens that they came through our home during our last openhouse with our realtor. They seemed to like our place and were even discussing where to place their furniture. That is, until they toured the new construction next to us.
  I can't really blame them, though.  They had the option of buying an existing home that a large family  has lived in for 3 years or buying a brand new house that probably still has sawdust in the corners. I'd likely choose the latter as well.
Oh well. It's out of our hands and solely in His.  I'm at peace with that. That in mind, tomorrow I'll take a batch of brownies over  and welcome them to the neighborhood.

Have a great weekend, y'all.  Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment