Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Another Day

Good morning, Thursday!  I wonder what you have in store for me today?  There is at least one challenge: my two current homeschoolers (Allyson hasn't started yet) have to share one computer, which is the same one Matt and I use. Our desktop pc somehow got a virus last week and the stupid thing has completely taken over the hard drive. I have a friend in the tech world who's been giving me advice on how to get rid of it but so far nothing has helped. So -- all that said -- 4 people on one laptop computer, in addition to the boys' usage when they get home from school, has added up to a learning experience.  Patience, patience, patience!
We've also got some things in the works regarding new strategies to sell our home. It's too bad we have to sell it, because it's never looked better! Anyway, more on that as things come to fruition.
We've got a birthday this weekend.  Abby will be 12 on Saturday.  My plans to make her cake have been hijacked, which is okay.  Apparently, MATT wants to make it.  Seriously!  I know he'll be meticulous and creative, and I will definitely post pics.
Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment