Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stuff

It's been a few days since my last post. Things have been plenty busy; it's just not been very blog-worthy. I've been scrambling like a mad woman to meet all the requirements to get the girls enrolled in Oklahoma Virtual Academy. Not really sure why they need their vision screenings up-to-date when they're going to be homeschooled, but nonetheless I'm trying to find a place to get it done. Oh, and we're really wishing we'd bought an all-in-one fax/scanner/printer when we had the chance because having to fax all this stuff at the UPS Store 3 times is really a pain.
Did I mention that today is Matt's birthday? He's 42. We're keeping things pretty low-key, but he's going to grill up a storm this evening and we'll have cake and ice cream. (I got smart and bought his favorite carrot cake instead of baking it. We've had temps over 100 degrees for like, 22 straight days! Hence, our oven is off-limits.) I'll post pictures of the birthday boy later tonight.
Openhouse this Sunday but I'm not stressing it...I've come to terms with whatever the result is. When I obsess for days over getting the house ready I make everyone miserable. Who wants that?!?!? Besides, we've got this cleaning thing down to a science.
Guess that's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment