Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birthday

Here are some pics from Matt's birthday. I tried to get a shot of him at Mens' Wearhouse while he was getting his suit tailored. He was wearing the suit with white socks, Crocs and a baseball cap. The tailor was in the way, however, and I figured he wouldn't be very happy if I asked him to move. Sheesh!
I gave Matt an IOU for a birthday gift. It's going to be hard to top the anniversary gift I gave him (an iPod Touch)but I'm thinking a new camera would be perfect. (Our sad little camera is ancient and just not taking very good photos anymore. The zoom feature and lighting is way off. Hence the poor quality of these pictures --they look like they were taken in the 70's. But I digress...) Anyway, here's to hoping Matt's 43rd year is better than this past one!


Katie can't wait for cake!

Luke was SO eager to eat, he was doing the happy dance!

Nate's first taste of ice cream.

I included this one because Luke has such a great smile.

The birthday boy. He's the hottest 42 year-old I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment