Monday, May 17, 2010

Knee-deep in....ick

Dear Stomach Flu,
How can I express my dismay at your presence? You are not a welcome sight, especially this last week of school. Please go away and take your nasty residual germs with you.

Sincerely,
Sick Mom of sick kids


P.S. I add this several days later...
Dear Stomach Flu,
Thank you for helping me finally get out of that certain weight range that had been stubbornly hanging around for too long. I am now in the range I have been obsessively trying to achieve. After dozens of hours of exercise and 4 months of clean eating, who knew that all I needed was 12 hours of puking to do the job? Sigh....

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to report that this morning we're all feeling much better! Kept all 4 kids home from school yesterday but they should be just fine for tomorrow. Glad it didn't hit us at the end of the week, when we have a lot of events planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're all feeling better. Being sick sure does give a nice perspecive on life, doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete