Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

My apologies for neglecting my blog lately. Life is always busy when one has 8 children, but throw in the fact that I'm currently living as a single mom, having 3 house showings in 4 days, volunteering to help with pizza day at school, a newly-embraced workout schedule, and all the unexpected things that life brings, and hopefully you'll understand why I haven't been updating more frequently. Whew....I'm tired!
Matt is getting some good job leads in Indy and Zac is adjusting to school there quite nicely, so even though they are missed here, I'm glad things are going well for them. We hope to reunite as a family either here in OK or there in IN for Spring Break, just a few weeks from now. We are definitely looking forward to that!

Good night,everyone. Tomorrow is a new day with new surprises. Hopefully all good ones. :)

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand your busyness! But, I do look forward to another post!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete