Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So Much to Say, So Little Time

I have many things on my heart to share, but truthfully, I just don't have the wherewithal to write them all right now.  First of all, I have a two year-old from whom I can't take my attention off of for a moment.  Secondly, I have a newborn and I use the time when she sleeps to maintain control of my home. (Keeping up with laundry is a full-time task, as you can imagine.) Thirdly, though this is a new keyboard, it skips letters and drives me crazy. I have to go back through my entries and fill in the missing letters constantly.  That little issue makes writing very frsratig. I mean,frustrating. (that really happened... I didn't skip those letters on purpose.)
So... in a nutshell, the Lord is doing many things in my life, in our family, and deep in my heart. I wish I could share the marvels with you, but I just don't have it in me at this time. I will, however, include some pictures today.
Watch this space for updates. I really do enjoy blogging.
 Much to the horror of perfect mothers: Yes, I bribed Nate with candy to keep him from running out the door of the doctor's exam room, down the hallway and into the waiting area where he would most likely throw a toy at some unsuspecting elderly woman. (It's happened.)

Easter 2012


Dapper in argyle
Happy baby!



Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment