Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

Happy New Year, everyone.  I'm starting the year by taking a short break from blogging.  I enjoy writing  for you and I hope you enjoy reading my posts, but I realize I've become increasingly more negative in my writing.  I'm at a difficult place in life right now and it shows up here -- and not in a positive, inspirational way. That is just the opposite of what I wanted when I started this blog last year.
Please forgive me for the negative attitude I've been displaying lately. I hope you understand my need to take some time off, to get my spiritual walk back on track and build my faith again so I can keep believing  things will improve for my family.
Thank you for your readership.  I won't be gone long!  "Twenty Feet of Grace" will be back soon.

Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment