Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update

Matt's interview in Norman went well, although there has not been an offer made yet. He's also interviewing for a job in NW OKC this week. We're praying for wisdom and clarity so there won't be any question in our minds about what we are to do and where we are suppose to live. Should he take a job that pays considerably less than what we can live on? Should we continue looking out-of-state? We still haven't received an offer on our house....what do we do about that?
Dear Lord, there are so many loose ends that need closure. I know He holds us in His hand, and I trust Him that everything will fall into place at the right time.
I've been meditating on Psalm 19 all day. It was just one of those instances where a passage really jumped out at me. I'm so thankful for the Rhema Word of God that ministers to my soul at exactly the right time. It has brought me so much peace today.
Blessings to you all. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment