Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My First Entry...for lack of a better title

So...this is what it's like to blog. I've often reprimanded myself for not journaling over the years, so I hope this new endeavor will fill the need to write down the funny, sweet, absurd things my kids come up with; the tidbits of wisdom I learn from others, and the insights I gain from this journey that is called life.
I suspect that in order to keep up with this I will need to make a sign for my bedroom door that reads, "Mommy Needs Ten Minutes!" Yeah, good luck with that.
Let me introduce those who have given me the title of wife and mother. I first laid eyes on Matt the day I turned 22. I stopped into my workplace on my day off and saw the new guy from a distance. We officially met the next day, and were married a year-and-a-half later on May 14, 1993.
Zachary was born just after our second wedding anniversary, followed by Seth, Abigail, Allyson, Madalyn, Kathryn, Luke and Nathan. Yes, that would be 8: 2 boys, then four girls in a row, then 2 more boys. Whew! Now that you've met the crew, perhaps you will understand the insanity-mixed-with-joy that makes my life what it is. And now, I shall blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment